Tracklist and some explinations:
1: Black horse & the cherry tree- KT Tunstall
There is not any particular lyric that actually makes me think of Et Cetera, it's just sort of the feel of the song. When I first heard this song, all I could think was "this is my Et Cetera song." Which is my it is the name of the FST, XDD.
2. Invincible- Ok Go When they finally come to destroy the earth,
they'll have to deal with you first,
and now my money says they won't know about the thousand
Fahrenheit hot metal lights behind your eyes.
Invincible. You're invincible.
Mingchao is invincible. You can drop rocks on her, shoot her, throw her off of trains, cliffs, and air ballons, and she'll miraculously come out unscathed.
3. Missionary Man- EurythmicsWell I was born an original sinner.
I was borne from original sin.
And if I had a dollar bill
For all the things Ive done
Thered be a mountain of money
Piled up to my chin...
Well the missionary man
Hes got God on his side.
Hes got the saints and apostles
Backin up from behind.
Black eyed looks from those Bible books.
Hes a man with a mission
Got a serious mind.
This song reminds me of both Razy and Benkate. If Et Cetera was ever turned into an anime, this would be the first amv I would make. I know, I know, Razy isn't really a priest, but the description of "black eyed looks from those bible books" makes me think of Razy's "serious face."
4. It's All Been Done- Barenaked ladiesI knew you before the west was wonAnd I heard you say the pastwas much more funYou go your way, I go mineBut I'll see you next time It's all been done
Probably the only reason I put this song in here is that lyric XDD. I don't know, it reminds me of Benkate and Razy again. This is turning out to be very Benkate/Razy
5. Everything to Everyone- EverclearYou put yourself in stupid placesYes I think you know its trueSituations where its easy to look down on you...You do what you doYou say what you sayYou try to be everything to everyone
A sort of negative look at how... um... helpful Mingchao is. I personally like her behaviour, but to others, it might seem grating.
6. When I Grow Up- Garbage When I grow up I'll be stable When I grow up I'll turn the tables
I think this might be the most overused song in all of fandom D: But I like it anyway XD. Kind of for Mingchao, but also for Lurielle and Yaghi, and any other respected lolis and shotas.
7. Til the Day I Die- GarbageI must confess it can feel good to feel painLike breaking waves or getting caught in the rainPlaying those games cause we had nothing to doI was oblivious I was losing to youOh I will love you to the day that I die
This is the ultimate love/hate ship song. There are a bunch of awesome love/hate, dominance battleships going on in this manga. i had to utilize it!
8. Everybody Rules- Morningwood hey you, get up don't let the man keep you down breakthrough, breakout do anything but don't break down
Words worthy of a power to the people Mingchao speech.
9. The World at Large- Modest Mouse I like songs about drifters - books about the same. They both seem to make me feel a little less insane. Walked on off to another spot. I still haven't gotten anywhere that I want. Did I want love? Did I need to know? Why does it always feel like I'm caught in an undertow?
Hmmm... a little bit of pre-manga Razy, perhaps?
10. Nothing Compares 2 U- Sinead O'Conner It's been so lonely without you here Like a bird without a song Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Mingchao during the volumes without Razy, missing him and stuff.
11. Nature Boy- David Bowie (Nat King Cole does the original) There was a boy A very strange enchanted boy They say he wandered very far, very far Over land and sea A little shy and sad of eye But very wise was he
It makes me think of Razy... Yaop.
12. Natural Blues- Mobyoh lordy, trouble so hard,don't nobody know my troubles but God
I should have just called this the Razy soundtrack or something :\
13. Perfect Drug- Nine Inch NailsI got my head, but my head is unravelingCant keep control, cant keep track of where its travelingI got my heart but my heart is no goodAnd youre the only one thats understood
Oooh, double meaning time! Mingchao is the "perfect drug" to cure Razy (though not of his lolita complex) WHILEST he is addicted to opiates. Yeah, I... don't feel as special my comments would make me appear.
14. Gold Digger- Kanye West Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' wit no broke niggas (She steal me money) Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (When I'm in need) But she ain't messin' wit no broke niggas(I gotta leave)
Every time I hear this song... I think of Cavanaugh. Don't ask. I had to include it though, XD.
15. Annabella's Song- Everclear I know I'm never home I'm always miles and miles away I feel I'm runnin' out of time Say the things I need to say Call you on the phone You will not talk to me Yeah you just don't understand You are my everything
M-more Razy? I'm so delerious right now... Yes... this was for Razy and Chiselle, and how he... tries to provide for her, but ends up... well... running out of time :|
16. This Devil's Work Day- Modest Mouse I could buy myself a reason. I could sell myself a job. I could hang myself on treason. Oh I am my own damn god.
A song for Blush, hurrah!
Bonus Traxx, yeh bo-ee:
1. Baby Got Book- Dan SmithI like big Bibles and I cannot lie,you christian brothas can't denywhen a girl walks in with a KJV* and a bookmark in proverbsyou get stoked, got her name engraved, yeah, you know this girl is save.
*King James Version
Yes... More jokes about priest Razy. This is a parody of the infamous "Baby got back" song. It's funny. Believe me.
2. The Stuff- Ana Gasteyer (from Reefer Madness) I ought to leave him, but something makes me stay It's the stuff I'd try to kill him, but my guy gives me love And the stuff! Sometimes he's rough He throws me down the stairs, but deep inside he cares He buys me lingerie, and the stuff!
A little Blush/Razy for all y'all fangirls.Rofl, Mae and Jack's relationship in Reefer Madness is just... them. Lingerie...
3. The Stuff Reprise- Ana Gasteyer (from Reefer Madness) I've seen my honor Rolled up and burnt away With the stuff Well, it's gotta stop
Crackwhore strikes back. Part two. It's time to take some motherfucking revenge.Download here